Pages

About me

My name is Sebastian Figueroa Fernandez, I have eighteen years old. I have thre brothers and a beatifull dog named Kiara.
My father is a kind of enterpriser and my mother is a kinder garden`s teacher.
I like movies, video games, watch T.V., go out with my friends, spend time with my family, play with my dog and of course, I like the animals especially horses and elephants.
I studied in a great school for thirteen years where I meet to my best friends. Now I am study vet in the University of Chile and participate in a course of catholic lidership in the Catholic University. Afeter the university I want go to Africa to start a huge proyect with a group of friends.

1 comments:

hi seba
interesting your proyect
maybe I will be one of the memmbers of your group
:D

 

Post a Comment

PacMan