Pages

Becoming a Vet

All started when I had six years old and some mental ill shoot to my dear pet named "Lady". This was a terrible moment for Lady and for all my family, but she survived because we went to a vet clinic as fast as we could. The months after that Lady had a difficult recovery, my Mom and I nursed her... I realised that the humans are able to kill animals and saved them at the same time, so I had to decided... I would be a Vet. So I had six years old and I had decided my profession, the only thing that I had to do was study. When I had fifteen years old I meet to my best friend and I confirmed that I had came to the earth to be a Vet because she and I started a very beatiful project to save the world, and of course a vet is absolutely necessary for that.
Now I am studying to some day become our project into a real way to help humans and animals

6 comments:

seba!! i want a game in my blogg
teach me how to put it!

 

How people like this can still living free in the streets? it's an horrible thing.

Seba youre blog is beauty.
see you

 

All started when I had six years old and some mental ill TENSE shoot to my dear pet named "Lady". This was a terrible moment for Lady and for all my family, but she survived because we went to a vet clinic as fast as we could. The months after that Lady had a difficult recovery, my Mom and I nursed her... I realised that the humans are able to kill animals and saved them at the same time, so I had to WF decided... I would be a Vet. So I WW had six years old and I had decided my profession, the only thing that I had to do was study. When I WW had fifteen years old I TENSE meet to my best friend and I confirmed that I had came to the earth to be a Vet because she and I started a very beatiful project to save the world, and of course a vet is absolutely necessary for that.
Now I am studying to some day become our project into a real way to help humans and animals

Sebastian,
very sad story, poor lady!
anyway, I'm glad to hear you know what you want!
regards,
miss
p.s. I can't help playing pacman every time I check your blog!!!

 

hi.. seba is a terrible history... i don't know what happen for head of some people... are very cruel... but we can't do anything...
see you tomorrow study so much for test of math ..awjkjawkjaw...
me too want to play pacman in my blog... you remember how do it
(say me if i have some error) you understand that i don't know write very good..awkjwakjkjw

 

Woooow!!

Very useful page to improve our point of view about us.

Regards.

 

interesting page to vist, in special the new advances in VET world

 

Post a Comment

PacMan